12 Blessings I’m Grateful for in 2012!
Today is New Year’s Eve and as a tradition, I’m going to summarize my journey for the past year… I hope you’ll be blessed by what I share with you as you get inspired to count your own blessings for 2012!
1) God turned everything around for me in 2012. I went from losing 6 figures and taking on 5 figures in debts (due to stock losses from the US debt ceiling crisis last year) to rebuilding a 6-figure online business. Thank you Jesus for all your blessings!
2) HE greatly multiplied my reach…. I founded 2 facebook communities, 101 Powerful Affirmations and FREE Daily Christian Affirmations, from SCRATCH in mid-September last year to touch more lives and bring more love, hope and joy to the world. Now, these communities have been blessed with a combined total of more than 74,087 fans (direct), 32.5 million friends of fans (indirect), and we are reaching and making a positive difference to over 1 MILLION LIVES EVERY SINGLE WEEK… Praise the Lord!
3) My email subscriber base has also exploded… Right now, I’m reaching over 76,406 email subscribers daily through my FREE life-changing email newsletters. If you’re currently reading this through one of my email newsletters, I want to THANK YOU for continuing to allow me to make a difference in your life… I promise you that 2013 is going to be an even more exciting year where I’ll bring to you more gifts of good tidings!
4) I’ve been blessed to have met and made friends with some of the most extraordinary visionaries in the world this year…
On my recent trips to the US, I met Brendon Burchard (genius marketer, thought leader and inspiring mentor with a big heart and a great story), Vishen Lakhiani (Founder and CEO of MindValley, one of the biggest personal development companies in the world), Marcia Wieder (Founder and CEO of Dream University), JJ Virgin (Celebrity Nutrition & Fitness Expert and an extraordinarily strong lady considering the year she’s had… You go, girl!), Glen and Natalie Ledwell (The power couple behind Mind Movies), Bob Doyle (One of the stars from The Secret) and many more…
I feel so blessed just to be in the presence of other successful people who are following their passions and making a HUGE difference along the way.
5) I’ve made many, many other amazing new friends as well, such as Jefferson Santos (Co-Founder of World Ventures), Jesse Krieger (Bestselling author of Lifestyle Entrepreneur), Allan Ting (Meditation, Qigong and Yoga Guru)… and many, many more…
All of whom are making a BIG difference in their own ways… I believe this is what the world needs… more lightworkers… more difference-makers and more caring individuals who realize that life isn’t just about themselves… It’s about bringing your gifts to the world in service of others… I’m blessed to be friends with all these extraordinary people =)
6) I want to give a special shout-out to a bunch of awesome people for the generous hospitality I received when I was in the US, from friends who offered me their couches to crash to those who brought me around to the coolest places and cared for me like I was family… Thank you Mani Vaya, Rishan Bhagowat, Fernanda Calvo, Ivan Gabriel, Paul Hoffman, Tim Tarango, Erin Blair Jackson, Adam Ethofer, Corrie Yee, Mac Mcnamara, Rick Muenyong, Alex Robochuck Ethofer, Nick YakAttack Sanchez, Michael Robinson, Baker Jacinto, John Chow, Xiaofang Li, Jesse Krieger, Eryka Sarai Cervantes, Sabina Violet… You guys are awesome… I enjoyed hanging out with you and all the fun times we had! More to come in future, I’m sure…
7) I’ve been extremely blessed this year to be interviewed by some of the most inspiring individuals. Thank you Natalie Ledwell for featuring me on The Inspiration Show… Thank you Tellman Knudson for that great interview on my 101 Powerful Affirmations facebook community and my ambitious goal of hitting 1 million fans by end 2013 so we can touch even more lives and bring more love, hope and joy to the world! Thank you PohWei Teh for featuring me on Youth Zone, Omy.sg so I can inspire the Singaporean Youths…
Thank you all so much for playing a part in helping me spread the word out on my mission!
8) This year, I’ve received some of the most AMAZING testimonials from subscribers who have read my FREE 101 Powerful Affirmations eBook and used these powerful affirmations to transform their lives. I just want to share ONE of those amazing testimonials here to inspire you to make use of the most powerful resources I’ve been readily making available to you for FREE…
Praise the Lord for Claudia’s miracle healing!
9) This year, I’ve been blessed to travel to many extraordinary places… I was in Disneyland for the first time… had fun at Universal Studios Hollywood, marvelled at the view from Santa Monica Pier, spent Halloween partying in Vegas, shuffling with LMFAO and helping a bellboy from The Bellagio restore his Faith (but that’s a cool story for another time)
Truly an amazing year in terms of travel… Thank you for bringing me to all these wonderful places, Lord =D
10) As a Super Affiliate, I’ve ranked alongside the greatest marketers on the planet today such as Frank Kern and Brian Tracy and won some of the most awesome affiliate prizes such as iPhone 5’s, iPad mini’s, iPad’s, MacBook Air’s etc. As a closet gadgets geek, I feel so, so blessed indeed…
11) The best part is that I still have lots and lots of quality time to spend with my family. I make it my priority to bring my parents out for a movie or a nice meal at least once a week and I do my best to go for brunch with them every day.
And yes, my dad is still alive! (If you have read my eBook, you would know the doctors diagnosed him with Churg Strauss Syndrome in 2004 and said he only had 3 to 5 years to live… Guess what? 2013 is only a day away… and my Dad is still very much alive… Praise the Lord!)
12) Last but not least, I want to thank Jesus again. You are the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. Thank you for surrounding my life with your unmerited blessings, favour, love, healing, abundance, grace and divine protection. I give all thanks and glory to you =)
2012 has truly been a year of unceasing fruitfulness and I know that 2013 will be an even more awesome year… I declare it and I claim it (not only for myself but for my family, friends, subscribers, facebook fans, blog readers and everyone that gets to read this) in Jesus’ name… Amen!
Type “Amen” to declare and claim 2013 to be your best year ever!
P.S. Want to know the SECRET to attracting more of what you want (blessings) into your life like me? Stay tuned to what I have in store for you in 2013!
Incoming search terms:
Or check out this highly recommended personal development product...
Overcome Shyness And Social Phobia... By Playing Games!
If you've enjoyed this article, please make a small $5 donation to support this blog: