The Best of RichGrad.com in 2009
Photo by UggBoy
2009’s coming to an end and my-my… what a year it has been!
Indeed, 2009 has been one hell of a ride for me… From flying around the world… to dealing with personal setbacks that I no longer wish to think about… It’s time to focus on the good… and take away lessons from the bad.
All in all, 2009 has humbled me… The year has taught me to be ready for anything… to always have contingencies in place… to bow down and ask for help…
Travelling to so many different cities in 2009 has shown me that there’s so much to learn about… so much to see… that the world is a big, big place… and I’m grateful that I’m able to explore it bit by bit… and make some kind of difference, no matter how big or small, along the way.
Now, as usual, I’ll always close each year with the best articles/stories/memories. And here are the highlights for 2009…
* 3 Quick Tips to Start Manifesting Like A Pro
* The Donald Trump Secret To Beating The Recession
* The story of a tree (Very Meaningful)
* Nails In The Fence
* Shun Jian, where have you been?
* 7 Beautiful Life Lessons To Take Away From “Up” by Pixar
* 17-Page Info-Packed FREE Report with life changing strategies
* 45 Lessons Life Taught Me By Regina Brett
* Living Life
* Jim Rohn – In Memory Of A Great Man
Let us look forward to a better year ahead… filled with laughter, fun and joy!
P.S. Are you signed up to my FREE Personal Development Newsletter? If not, do it now… and let me know what you want to read about in 2010!
Or check out this highly recommended personal development product...
If you've enjoyed this article, please make a small $5 donation to support this blog: