Photo by Bala
As 2008 draws to a close, I’d just like to express my gratitude for all the wonderful people, events, things and lessons I’ve attracted throughout the year!
Special highlights include “making it onto the local papers“, becoming a guest blogger at Simpleology and being able to make it on my own and inspiring others along the way…
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I would like to close the year by dedicating the following list of the best personal development articles from RichGrad.com in 2008 to you… my dear readers =)
* Do you have dreams you are afraid to go after?
* Give yourself permission
* Letting the right bus go
* Really achieving your childhood dreams, the last lecture by dying professor Randy Pausch
* Powerful time management strategies by Randy Pausch
* Time management for lazy people
* Dick and Rick Hoyt, an inspirational love story
* Ben Underwood, the boy who sees without eyes
* Famous failures you might not know about
* What should I do with my life?
* Too soon old, too late smart, thirty true things you need to know now
* 23 inspirational quotes to live by
* You attract your greatest fears!
* “And”, not “or”
* Enjoy the butterflies’ dance
* On becoming a full-time blogger/internet marketer
* 7 great life lessons I learned from Kung Fu Panda
* Two choices, a heart warming story
* Grab Mike Filsaime’s 7 figure secrets for FREE
* 10 tips for traveling through life I learned from Dr. John C. Maxwell
* Free law of attraction report
* How to get a $1,000 raise every single month
* Live in the moment
* 7 reflections on coping with obstacles
* My 5 minutes of fame
* Let your light shine!
* Can I borrow $25?
* The American dream
* What dogs can teach you about life
* Ducks quack , eagles fly
* Three powerful secrets to becoming a money magnet – my guest post @ Simpleology
* Make your own lunch
* Finding and keeping a life partner
* Don’t say yes, say maybe
And here’s wishing you a Happy and Prosperous 2009!
Recommended Law Of Attraction Resource For a Great 2009
Love this article? Sign up for my FREE Personal Development Email Newsletter today to receive more articles like this!
Tagged as: Best Personal Development Articles · Best Personal Development Articles of 2008 · Best Personal Development Posts · Happy New Year
Or check out this highly recommended personal development product...
If you've enjoyed this article, please make a small $5 donation to support this blog: